AHS has prepared Conservation Management Plans on a diverse range of other heritage places, from small structures to larger, more complex sites. One of the more unusual sites investigated was the Loveridge Lookout at Anglesea.
A selection of Conservation Management Plans prepared for other types of heritage places are:
- Ballaarat Mechanics Institute, Sturt Street, Ballarat.
- Ballarat Mining Exchange, Lydiard Street, Ballarat.
- Ballarat Observatory, Cobden Street, Ballarat.
- Austin Homes, Yarra Street, South Geelong.
- Loveridge Lookout, Harvey Street, Anglesea.
- Reid’s Coffee Palace, Lydiard Street, Ballarat.
- Pyrenees House (former Hospital), Girdlestone Street, Ararat.
- Geelong Sale Yards, Weddell Road, North Geelong.